Tuesday 15 October 2013

Some Pig...

A quick update for you my dears, Jayne has been shortlisted for the Somerset Short Story competition winners. Sadly we will not be about for the awards ceremony, because we are planning a romantic evening for us on that night as Jayne starts her fourth decade! 

Once the winners of the competition have been announced, you will be able to buy a printed book of the shortlisted stories and enjoy them all, who knows, you may even be able to spot which Jayne wrote! OK, having her name above it will be a give away, but you know what I mean. 
For the acceptance speech she can be quoted with the following, "I would like to thank my partner Carol who believed in me from the start, I would like to thank Deb my fabulous writing tutor and most of all I would like to thank the band Slayer, who I was listening to when I wrote the story!"
Hmm, Death Metal while writing, not everyones cup of emotionally calming tea, but it seems to work for her.
See you out on the road, new updates are planned soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment